Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

How To Be A Fansite Noona /Girl

Hello my dear readers! Happy New Year 2014 ! *late wish cuz I was not be able to using any lappy/pc cuz I'm 24hours using phone* I will tell ya cuz I really kind need a private time to using lappy.LOLOL yeah during holidays my siblings conquer all pc&lappy. *sobs*

Like the title above,I will tell you more about it and how TO BE A FANSITE NOONA ! 

What is Fansite Noona ? Its mean a person that handle a fansite dedicated to any of her own idol that she likes/adore.Noona means an older sister *for the male called as who is older than him* .I know there's a lot of fangirls /fanboys are wondering how do a fansite noona being so professional in everything to take lots of HD pics of the idols while carrying the giant dslr camera &following around them everywhere. *sometimes I think they are insane cuz being too obsessive about their idols*   :/  

Like seriously ? At least don't ever break idol's privacy time!uh ohh.But I don't harm anyone or mention the person's name so don't worry I don't even know who did kind of that(maybe sasaeng fans)  To those fansite noona out there,I'm very admiring you girls cuz took a lot of their pics and being able to update their new pics every single day especially during any live events &awards,I'm so grateful &appreciate all your hardwork. ^^  Just hoping that you girls will be more kind and showing a great manners ,being more respectful towards the idols.International fans are really thankful to have fansite noonas &sharing the updated pics to everyone.


p/s This post to share all the readers about Fansite noona jobs & How To Be A Fansite Noona  *pls pls pls I just want to share what I know all about fansite noona 's job,this post not a kind to bashing anyone so pls no hardfeels or butthurt*  <--A SIMPLE WARNING



I know all of you are really curious How fansite noona being successful in their job.Well I'm telling you being a fansite noona is not an easy like ABC like you think about.Maybe you will say that fansite noona are really lucky cuz being able to follow and meeting idols face to face everyday. *I think coordi noona are more lucky* To be exact,being a fulltime /as a fansite noona they need to be smart in managing their time.They are a very busy person comparing to the idols,cuz they need to know the idol's schedule & arrange their personal time for make sure they can't missed anything to follow the idol around and take a good pics.Sometimes you can see/spotted some of the fansite noona travelling to the same country where the idol are going to attend an event (Mostly big event like SMTOWN con in overseas,foreign concerts*where the event invited the idol*,music award events,etc)

HOW TO BE A FANSITE NOONA ?



Just watch & learn on how the real pro fansite noona doing their job. ^^ 

Being fansite noona of course you gotta be older than your idol. LOL skip this if you are younger than your idol,or you can called yourself as a fansite girl,if you are a guy you can be fansite hyung /oppa or fansite boy. ^^ I never know if we got a fansite boy. xD Well,I believe theres a lot fansite boy but not too obvious like girl's. 


1.WHO TO STAN

Choose your fandom and which k-pop idol that you mostly stan for(your bias),I will say you have your own choice for who you wanna stan for including stan for a whole group mmbers! Well I won't cuz I have a huge problem for who I want to stan for and making a fansite for them cuz I just can't.I mean I'm a multifandom afterall. :p 

2.MAKE A FANSITE 

Create a fansite/website dedicated to whom you wanna made for/stan.Decorate ,Design and list everything in it.You can learn it from stalking others fansite noona's on how they arrange it in the fansite.Then,you might want to have your own fansite name ,ex (Kyungsoo's Patbingsoo)/<--my alternate name in FB/ which people will called your nickname/as the owner's name of your fansite./Well if you want to know my UB is PARK CHAN YEOL,I always called him as PCY./ You might want to create a header picture or your fansite's LOGO,so go for it and do whatever you think to make your fansite more interesting to the viewers.Maybe for sign up box for a new mmbr to join in your site ? 
Well it's up to on how you create your fansite.After finishing create your own fansite,you can invite your friends&telling to the others about your fansite.Well do it to gain viewers&mmbers in yours. 


INFO: If you being success as the other fansite noona's,for example POLAR LIGHT unnie make lots of money in her own fansite,like you can do an advertisement page box for other fansites and being paid,I mean other fansite want to promote theirs using your fansite so you can help them promoting theirs in your advertisement page box ,of course not for free you can tell them how much cost for them to be in your fansite soon! *I mean when you are one of the popular fansites just like POLAR LIGHT* . 

3.GIANT DSLR CAMERA
Learn how to take pictures using dslr camera with extra zoom lens like the one fansite noona used.Yeah I will say you should attend a photography class to be a pro photographer like them.Instead of it,you have to own that giant dslr camera.This kind of money sacrifice ,did I say money?Yes you should have lots of money to buy ,it is really expensive ! O.o 


 4.100% ATTENDANCE 
 Almost all the fansites noona making their attandance to every events ,music shows,concerts ,etc that their idols attend for doing performance &promotion everywhere including overseas event! Following around your idols sometimes it will be risks for you as ppl may missunderstanding u as a stalker or sasaeng fans.Secretly taking their photos is a crime! You may takes their photos at backstages,airport,events,dont try to sneak into their changing room . *Aishh you so pervert damn youu!* >,<

4.BE CAREFUL 
As you know,every events has their rules.Some places camera&video recording are not allowed.So~the fansites noona sneaks in their camera very well.They hiding it in their long skirts and tape it around their legs.
 weww. Make sure that you are well prepared for any situation&not to get caught for taking your bias picture.Else the guard will throw you outside of the event ! ouchhh ! or even slaps your camera.    T^T oh,I almost forgot to tell ya that mostly there's a lot of fans in the event,I mean...before you enter the guards do a check in your bag in case you bring camera they won't allow you to enter,as I mention it early do like the pro fansite noona put your camera &tape it around your legs under your skirts. o___o Also,make sure you enter the venue earlier &take your place where you can take a good quality pics ,mostly fansite noona don't really go in the most front maybe like forth or fifth rows which nearly to the center of the stage.TIPS:bring along a small bench ,so you can stand on it if you are surrounded by the crowd who is taller than you.  ^^  

 5.BE A FANDOM'S NEWS REPORTER
hoho!This one is the best!! Updating every single things that happen during the concert or event !Of course in your fandom they are waiting for your updates!So go on &get ready to write exciting post that happens around you!



 6.GAIN YOUR INCOME
Yes !Fansite noona do earn some money from their own work.You can release HD photo album ,badges,stickers,posters,photocards,etc from your own hardwork taking the pictures from your yearly or season's photos collection.It's up to your creativity idea to attracts people buying it from you.With this,you can earn some money for your own site which you can use the money for upgrade your website.



 7.BE A FANSITE CREW MEMBER
I don't know if fansite unnie is part of the special mmbrs in the fancafe.I mean is each fanclub has the leader(manager) ,where they also has the connection with the company's staffs.So that's the reason why some of the fansite noona are really fast in every information for the idol's schedule. *just skip this if you don't understand /you find it's hard for you*

 8.MONTHLY PROJECTS  
You can do any type of monthly projects in your site.If you are outside of korea,like as an intl fan ,for an example Polar Light noona is a chinese &she currently in Korea as you know she also following EXO at every events.She is kind of represent a chinese fansite noona of Baekhyun.So in your site you can collects some money (members monthly fees) to do your yearly projects such as your bias birthday,100days celebration ,Welcome project(WELCOME TO MALAYSIA,EXO) ,etc.Aim is to show them that people /fans in your country support them with lots of LOVE. 

9.APPROACH THE IDOL
Try to following your idol slowly from behind then politely telling him/her that you are their fan ,so with this they might allow you to take their pics.Why not show your respect &asking them properly ? I don't know if the fansite noona just approach them &just following them around that seems like so impolite &kind of annoying to the idols.

10.ENHANCE YOUR LOOK
Wearing a proper clothes which show your charms or identity as a photographer aka fansite noona.Wearing the most comfortable clothes that can help you move faster as you want to chase your idols to take pics.CASUAL LOOKS is the most suitable for a person like fansite noona.Simple tee-shirt with long jeans pants while carring around your giant DSLR camera.If you have a customized tee-shirt suits your fandom or stans (your bias name &your sites logo),so the idols can easily recognize that you are their fansite noona to take their pics.This can helps you a lil bit for them to focus on your camera &posing aka fanservice for you. ^^ 
TIPS:You can sticks your bias name like a cardboard on your camera/holding it . 
Your idol might notice you are taking their pics ,and they will do some actions for you. :D



I'm hoping that what I'm writing are helping you a lil bit,as you know English isn't my native language. >,< Hoping that you will understand it as I don't really good in English. If you going to reshare or repost this pls pls pls take out with a full credit cuz I'm writing this for your information who are wondering HOW TO BE A FANSITE NOONA,all in this post are my own research &knowledge what are these girls doing.I'm not a fansite noona,so my information on these girls are limited.If you knowing more than me about them,why not you share it on your post ?

AS I KNOW I'M THE ONLY PERSON WHO WRITING ABOUT THIS ON PUBLIC . SO PLS DO CREDIT ME AND LINK ON YOUR SOURCE. I'M SICK OF PEOPLE WHO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE POST WITHOUT LEAVE A CREDIT &SOURCES ON THEIR POST. 

DO NOT TAKE OUT THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT PERMISSION.YOU MAY TAKE IT OUT IF YOU ASKED ME ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.

CREDIT:RAPS OBSESSION
SOURCE:soyoulovekpop.blogspot.com


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice. in short, you just needs lots and lots and LOOOOTS of money.

Anonymous said...

How do fansite/s (noonas) get paid?

Unknown said...

Well,they do this for fun & for their idols,so they don't get paid,but they can be a well-known fansite masternim in kpop world. So for their artwork/photos that taken by them they will sell to the mmbrs of the fansite who join or signup there.Or maybe we called as fansite supporters ? Can buy their own taken photo/photoalbum release and they do gain their own pocket money.

Unknown said...

This is good information .. but to be a fansite girl must have a lot of money, but only to buy their concert tickets I cant because i dont have money .-.

Unknown said...

This is good information .. but to be a fansite girl must have a lot of money, but only to buy their concert tickets I cant because i dont have money .-.

Unknown said...

This is good information .. but to be a fansite girl must have a lot of money, but only to buy their concert tickets I cant because i dont have money .-.

Unknown said...

This is good information .. but to be a fansite girl must have a lot of money, but only to buy their concert tickets I cant because i dont have money .-.

Unknown said...

Hi, May I have your permission to post a photo and link it to your article about fansite Noona's? It would only be used on my main Pinterest board. I have no problem giving you complete credit! I've been a huge Kpop fan for slightly over a year which I have become a Shawol, Locket, and OT5. I constantly fuss over the several SHINee Pinterest boards I've created but, also EXO, and occasionally Super Junior because I like their aesthetic. I only told you all that because I will treat your article with respect.

Unknown said...

yes sure.But for the source pls do put a credit to me,don't forget to promote my blog too. Thanks for showing your interest in my article.Do follow my blog. :D

Unknown said...

@Angela Richardson yes sure.But for the source pls do put a credit to me,don't forget to promote my blog too. Thanks for showing your interest in my article.Do follow my blog. :D

Wrth said...

andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This is helpful tho. But I guess I'll just be a normal fan who takes hd pictures of the group I stan everytime they have concerts in my country😂

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This is helpful tho. But I guess I'll just be a normal fan who takes hd pictures of the group I stan everytime they have concerts in my country😂

Anonymous said...

Hello! :) I'm doing a paper about K-pop and how it differs from J-pop and I found the informations I need for my paper. Is it okay if I use your thoughts for my paper? :) Your response would be very much appreciated :) Thank you! ^_^

Aryana Tall said...

Hello! I'm doing a paper about J-pop and how it differs from J-pop. I was thinking if I may use your thoughts for my paper? I have read blog and it seems that there are informations that I may use for my paper :) It it okay? :) Your response would be very much appreciated. Thank you! ^_^

Unknown said...

Yes sure . pls make sure give a credit where the source you get from . ^^